June 28 – Cod Gone Wild
Based out of BC’s Okanagan Valley since 2009, this Celtic inspired band is focused on giving traditional music a modern edge.
July 5 – Room to Dance
The distinct sound of Room to Dance is built around the natural blend of JC and Andy’s voices, and their authentic renditions of people’s favourite cover tunes.
July 12 – Yard Katz
Yard Katz is a classic rock and blues band from Penticton who will get your toes tapping to the tunes of The Band, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Steve Earl and lots in between.
July 19 – Taylor-Rae and The Backseat Driver’s
With a kick of modern country/rock fusion, Taylor-Rae has created a sound unlike any other. She was named the winner of the 2018 BCCMA “Breakthrough Project” competition.
July 26 – Peggie Nora
Peggie is a Maritime girl who has performed from coast to coast, but calls Osoyoos home. Peggie has been singing country music since the age of four on CBC Radio and CBC Television.
August 2 – Hillside Outlaws
Hillside Outlaws is a rockin’ country band with a high energy mix of classic and modern country hits as well as their own original tunes. Get ready for a fusion of traditional country crossed with a gritty twist.
August 9 – Naden Band of The Royal Canadian Navy
The Naden Band of the Royal Canadian Navy is comprised of thirty-five professional full-time musicians. Over 650 folks attended their concert last summer.
August 16 – Sabrina Weeks Dance Band
Sabrina and Mike are very diverse entertainers with fabulous musicality, a quirky sense of humour and a wide range of repertoire. As of late, Sabrina and Mike have been performing aboard Princess Cruise Ships thrilling audiences from all over the world.
August 23 – Timbre Wolves
Timbre Wolves hail from Summerland and perform classic rock from the 60’s to the 90’s in an unforgettable high energy performance.
August 30 – Suz n’ Jonny’s Blues Band
Suz ’n Jonny’s Blues Band is a hard driving live act from Kamloops covering everything from classic songs of the fifties and sixties to more contemporary selections, as well as, original songs. Suzi Rawn was a fourth-place contestant on Canadian Idol.
June 29 – Brian Highley
- An evening of acoustic favourites from the Beatles, Rolling Stones and others. Brian is blessed with the raspy voice of a Bryan Adams or Michael Bolton.
July 6 – Aaron Halliday
- Aaron delivers a fabulous country music performance. Not to be missed!
July 13 – Hillside Outlaws
- Enjoy this rock’in country band with a high energy mix of modern country hits as well as their own original tunes.
July 20 – Uncorked
- Uncorked is one of the South Okanagan’s favourite dance bands with an extensive and varied playlist. You will find it hard not to get up and dance to their top hit music from the 60’s to today.
July 27 – Impulse Response
- A soul, groove and R&B quartet. Group is small with big sound infused with sweet and soulful harmonies.
August 3 – Sabrina Weeks Dance Band
- Get ready to laugh out loud, dance uncontrollably, sing along and get lost in a series of unforgettable moments with this high energy pop band.
August 10 – Naden Band of the Royal Canadian Navy
- The 35 member Naden Band will fill Gyro Park with positive energy, great pop tunes and lots of laughter.
August 17 – Daniel Gervais
- High energy folk music from a Canadian Grand Master Fiddle Champion Daniel will perform a variety of traditional fiddle styles and classical violin. He is a master at storytelling and engaging his audience with fascinating bits of history. He’ll be accompanied by his brother Matthew Gervais.
August 24 – Cod Gone Wild
- Celtic inspired band with a dynamic and unique sound that will instantly connect and draw you in. Uplifting to say the very least!
August 31 – Rusty Rails
- Rusty Rails will perform an eclectic mix of bluegrass, swing, Canadian folk, traditional roots, old time, Celtic and gospel music. The musicians combine stringed instruments with powerful harmonic vocals to tell stories of Canada with fascinating lore and lots of humour.